this little ball of seriousness turned 7 months yesterday. i can’t believe he is 7 months already–i know every parent says this, but where has the time gone! oh bastian, how mama loves (pretty much) everything you do!
- he loves eating solids, but he still has poopy problems. i think we might just have one of those kids who will be constipated for 10+ years of their life, yippie!
- he has been sitting up on his own for a few weeks now
- he is so close to getting up on all fours and figuring out how to crawl. he pushes himself up on his hands and toes, but hasn’t figured out that if he bends his legs it would be a bit easier
- he is sleeping much better these days
- two words: sleep training. not fun for anyone but it was inevitable. we started with naps and then moved to night time. now he is sleeping through the night most nights or is just waking once to eat and then straight back to bed.
- he is talking a ton and he thinks he is so cool when he does it. he hasn’t started the “bah bah bah” and “ma ma ma” noises yet but we are working on it.
- we had to lower his crib because he thinks of it as a play pin now
- it’s the cutest thing to quietly watch him play with his toys. i would love to know what’s going on in his head.
- he has “kissed” me a few times which is adorable (until his snaggle tooth got me)
- still only one tooth – i call it his snaggle tooth haha, it’s sharp he likes to use it to bite you
everyday he amazes me with how adorable and sweet he is. it gives me warm fuzzies all over inside