- bastian, bastian and more bastian
- bastian’s first trip to red mango. he loved it of course 🙂
- this little guy loves to collect things. acorns are plentiful at the park and he loves to hoard them.
- popsicles are his new obsession. he calls them “pie” and they consist of water and a dash of apple juice. they are helping with his canine teeth. bastian also loves to put on shoes, it doesn’t matter if they are 10 sizes too big either.
- bastian’s first hockey game. he loved it! he got to hang out with his aunt tasha which he always loves too.
- i recently celebrated my 30th. brian threw me a fun surprise party with all my friends and family. he is really good at surprises – he sure must love me lots.
life has been good to me this fall. being 30 sure doesn’t feel much different either. i recently bleached my hair white blonde which has taken some getting used to but i am pretty excited about it. i have been working on bastian’s halloween costume… it’s the cutest thing ever. we are going to go as these two. i can’t wait to share! what is everyone being for halloween? because i know everyone loves this holiday as much as me right?