miss poppy is 4 months old (last week)! she is so precious and is doing so many cute little baby things i just can’t get enough of her!
- she rolls over both ways and rolled half way across the rug when i was in the other room, so i really can’t leave her unattended for too long haha
- she is holding her feet and trying to eat them
- she loves to hold toys and try to put them to her mouth, her favorite right now is sofie and this little cloth star that makes crinkle noises
- she sits in the bumbo chair and seems to like it
- she is a drooling machine… extreme shirt soaker
- she loves to talk and is now making bubble noises with her drool
- she loves bastian and thinks he’s so so funny
- she is a smiley girl and squeals in happiness a lot
- she is starting to notice the animals in her life (our cats and grandma’s dog)
- she still loves to go outside and rock or just look up at the trees
- she is so sweet in the morning when she wakes up, she stretches so big when i get her out of her swaddle and she just smiles and talks to us
everything this girl does makes me love her more and more. she just brightens up my day the moment i see her. i just want to kiss her a million times a day. her drool doesn’t even bother me haha. can we talk about how silly that there was ever a controversy over that mom kissing her child on the lips… because i can’t get enough of my kids sweet lips! her babyhood going by so fast and it makes me so sad, but i can’t wait to see what kind of girl she becomes.