this little peanut is 9 months old! she is just a little ball of energy and personality. here are some of the wonderful things poppy has been doing this past month.
- she climbs the stairs and as one of my friends put it, it’s like a moth to a flame!
- she doesn’t sit still for anything… hints the crazy pictures below hahah
- she started hating bath time, she is frightened of it and it’s so cute 🙂
- she is babbling a ton: mamama, dadada, bababa, and lots of talking in her crib in the morning
- she is sleeping really great and usually wakes up once to nurse
- she loves to eat. she eats three meals a day and is so good at feeding herself. she loves everything that we have given her… like i don’t think there is anything that she has refused haha!
- she knows how to clap and is so proud of herself when she does it
- she is cruising along furniture and again, thinks she is really big 🙂
- she loves to play with bastian and he is the best entertainer
- when she gets mad she clinches her fists together and her face turns red haha and her two bottom teeth stick out
- she still only has two teeth! ha where are the other ones?!
here are some outakes: