our sweet little poppy is 11 months old! her personality is really coming out and let me tell you, she thinks she’s a pretty big deal. she didn’t want to smile for me in this picture, of course, but at least she sat still! here are the adorable things poppy has been doing the past month.
- she is walking! if you follow me on instagram, you saw the adorable video i posted of her walking for the first time.
- with the walking came some serious confidence. she pushes the grocery cart and other wheely things around with a big smile on her face.
- she is sleeping great still minus the occasional middle of the night wake up.
- she loves to talk to herself. she isn’t saying anything totally recognizable yet, but i am sure she thinks she is!
- she is starting to make funny faces and it’s adorable. she puckers her lips and breathes hard through her nose and we all laugh and it just encourages her to keep going.
- she likes to whine just about anything. she is much more dramatic than bastian ever was… but it’s pretty cute still haha. i am sure in 1 year i won’t be saying that.
- she mimics everything bastian does, from driving cars and trains to playing with hockey sticks.
- her favorite foods are apple sauce, dried fruit, any kind of meat or fish, cheerios, and waffles… i wish she liked veggies more!
- we are getting ready to plan the kids birthday party. how is she about to turn 1? waaah?! and i am trying to figure out how to make both of their birthdays special without overshadowing one another.
poppy is so much fun and usually up for any adventure. she loves to hang out with her big brother and she has made family life that much more entertaining. poppy i can’t believe you are going turn one in one short month. i remember the day you were born like it was last week! although letting go of your babyhood is soooo sad 😦 i am so excited to see what kind of little girl you turn into. you are a force to be reckoned with and i know nothing will stand in your way… even if it’s a chair when you are trying to push the grocery cart around the living room 🙂