our dear little poppy is 8 months old. i can’t believe how fast she changes. here are some of the awesome things poppy is doing:
- she is a little crawler! she started crawling a couple weeks ago and is now pulling herself up onto the stairs… lovely 🙂
- she loves to look at books; she talks to them and squeals with excitement
- she now refuses baby food, she only will eat little chunks of food
- she likes to feed herself too!
- some foods she has tried include: chicken, steak, salmon, ground beef, carrots, potatoes, pears, beans, bananas, avocado
- she makes these little squawking noises like she is talking to herself and she also moves her mouth without making any noises like she thinks she is talking, it’s adorable
- she is sleeping pretty good still. she wakes up once a night to eat, although the past week it was 2 times… teeth?
- she has two little bottom teeth and they are sharp 😉
- she likes to walk around holding onto our hands. she thinks she is so big and gets the cutest little smile across her face while she is walking
- she had a great christmas and loved getting into bastian’s new toys. he does not love it that much though haha
- she is such a happy girl
- she does get mad when we take something away from her. it’s really cute; she clinches her fists and grits her teeth and makes a little growl noise in rage haha.
oh poppy, you bring such joy to our family. its so amazing to see your personality evolve. you are such a special little girl and you fill my heart to the top. i can’t bare to be away from you and look forward to see that adorable smiling face in the morning.